[Ngo-admin] Recruitment of a Senior Manager for a well-known foreign Foundation newly licenced in Vietnam

Le Hoang Yen yenhoangle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:47:23 GMT 2010

Dear all,

On 4 March 2010, a well-known Charity Foundation has been officially granted
to open its Country Office in Vietnam. In preparation for its long term
operations in the country and initially for its official launch in early May
2010, the Foundation is urgently seeking appropriate candidate for the
position of *Senior Manager, *based in HCMC Country office.

Please find the attachment for post notice and help to forward to your
network, especially those who can work in HCMC. Due to the sensitivity of
the organisation itself, I can only reveal the name of the Foundation to
interested parties only. So please feel free to respond to me should you
feel interested in this challenging and promising opportunity.

Please help to post on INGO website.
Kind regards,

Le Thi Hoang Yen
Mob: 0905 644 688