[Ngo-admin] [opportunities] Oxfam GB's vacancy: Programme Advocacy Officer - Education

minh ngoc ngoc510804 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:11:50 GMT 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

Every morning the first thing I do as soon as I come to office, which
opens email

to look for opportunites of working in NGO

, nevertheless any position needs great requirements. hic hic

During working time as a sales person for a resort in Halong. I met
alot of people,

working in NGO  I so much admire them

I wish You would  post any position  even internship or volunteer so
Inexperience

people can apply

Thanks & Have nice working day

Hoang Minh Ngoc