[ingodirectors] Open Letter to Support Poor Children in Vinh Long

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Tue Sep 15 12:00:31 ICT 2015

On behalf of PACT Vietnam....

Dear colleagues:

As you may know, Pact has been implementing a development project in
Vinh Long for two years now and we have witnessed the difficulties and
hardship the local people have been facing in the province given Vinh
Long’s disadvantaged location and extreme weather condition.

I am sending you an open letter attached on behalf of my good friend
from the Union of Friendship  Organizations of Vinh Long Province
calling for your support of some Mid-Autumn Festival gifts for the
poor children in Vinh Long Province. Please kindly contact Mr. Nam who
is cc’ed on this email or at the contact information provided in the
open letter should you want to support or request for further
information.

I would very much grateful if you could share the information and the
open letter to your loved ones and colleagues so that more support
will come to the poor children in Vinh Long this upcoming Mid-Autumn
Festival.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and support.

Warmest,

Dang Thi Thanh Binh, Country Manager
PACT Vietnam
dtbinh at pactworld.org
+84 4 3726 5300 ext 102 (tel)
+84 4 3726 5301 (fax)
+84 986 882 730 (mob)
Suite 501-502, B1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
298 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam
pactworld.org