[ingodirectors] Meeting Minutes: INGO Forum 7 November 2012

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Nov 19 11:10:55 GMT 2012

Dear INGO directors and colleagues:

Please find enclosed meeting minutes for the INGO Forum held on 7
November 2012. Those of you who have not been able to attend the forum
may find some useful information regarding the new Decree 12, as shared
by Mr Don Tuan Phong - VUFO Vice President and PACCOM Director General.

You will also find a summary of our preparations for the upcoming
Consultative Group (CG) meeting on 10 December 2012. Please note that I
sent a separate request for inputs to INGO statement at CG through this
mailing list with more details on the subject.

These meeting minutes will be posted on our website soon.

Warm regards,

Marko

---
Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director