[ingodirectors] REMINDER: INGO Forum 7 Nov 2012 at 2:00 PM

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Nov 5 07:31:59 GMT 2012

Dear INGO directors:

This is a gentle reminder that we are organizing the INGO Forum in two
days, Wednesday 7 November at 14:00 hrs. The meeting will be co-chaired
by PACCOM and will take place at the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre. So far we
received nearly 20 confirmations -- a big thanks to those of you who
have confirmed -- but we would be glad if a larger number of INGOs
joined the forum. The agenda will include the following:

1. Update from PACCOM on implementation of Decree 12 and other issues;
2. Preparations of the INGO statement for the Consultative Group meeting
2012;
3. Discussion on the public image of INGOs and civil society in Vietnam.

Those members who have not contacted us yet - please confirm your
attendance before 17:00 hrs tomorrow at <administrator at ngocentre.org.vn>
or 3832-8570.

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Warm regards,

Marko

Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre