[ingodirectors] Please UPDATE your section of INGO Directory online

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Jul 23 06:21:24 BST 2012

Dear INGO Directors and colleagues:

The VUFO-NGO Resource Centre is preparing to publish a hard copy of the
INGO Directory 2012, which is a valuable tool for all INGOs, Government and
other agencies in Vietnam. Some of the most crucial sections of the
directory are: a) geographical listing of INGO activities by provinces and
cities; and b) programmatic listing of INGO activities by sectors. The most
reliable way for us to provide this information is to use your own sections
of the online INGO Directory at our website:

http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/ingodirectory

We would appreciate it if you could access your own section of the online
INGO directory; check the existing information; and update it (if
necessary). Please ask your contact person - in charge of the directory -
to log in and look for following headings:

* Province(s) the organisation is active in
* Sector(s) the organisation is active in

To ensure the most up-to-date information is used in the INGO Directory
2012, please check other information in your section of the directory and
make necessary changes. We would very much appreciate the content being
updated within the next three weeks – by Thursday 9 August 2012 -- to
enable us to meet publishing deadlines.

If you have any technical questions or you are not sure who is the contact
person in your office, please call our office at (04) 3832 8570; or email
our Communications Adviser, Arthur Hanlon at <
communications at ngocentre.org.vn> (mobile: +84 168 761 8637)

Thank you in advance. Kind regards,

Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre