[ingodirectors] REMINDER: Invitation to INGO Forum 20 May 2011

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu May 19 07:21:20 BST 2011

-- APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING --

Dear colleagues and friends,

This is a reminder for the INGO Forum tomorrow (Friday 20 May) at the
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre's Conference Room. The forum will take place
from 14:00 to 16:30 hrs. Those of you who have not confirmed your attendance
please call Ms Ha at 3832-8570 or email her at <
administrator at ngocentre.org.vn>. The Delegation of the European Union could
not confirm their attendance, however, I will share the conclusions from my
meeting with the EU Delegation and provide update on the Local Cost Norms.
The PACCOM Director General Mr Phong Don Tuan confirmed his attendance. Due
to his busy schedule we will change the order of the agenda as follows:

1. Update on the INGO legislation by PACCOM including: a) new decree, b)
permit procedures and c) work permits
2. Update on activities, membership and staff at the VUFO-NGO Resource
Centre
3. Briefing on UN-EU Guidelines for Financing of Local Costs in Development
Cooperation with Vietnam
4. Discussion and inputs for the informal Mid-Year Consultative Group
Meeting in Ha Tinh
5. New Steering Committee Member Announcement

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Warm regards,

Marko
--