[ingodirectors] Call for Nomination for VUFO-NGO Steering Committee Member

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Apr 18 07:53:26 BST 2011

Dear colleagues:

This is a repeated call for your nominations or self-nominations for the
new member on the Steering Committee of the VUFO-NGO Resource Centre.
Please nominate a candidate or express you own interest by COB Friday 22
April 2011. Please email me directly at <director at ngocentre.org.vn>

The summary of eligibility criteria is following:

* Representative, Head or Country Director of an INGO registered with
PACCOM;
* Her/his INGO must have Representative or Project Office status;
* Her/his INGO must have paid membership for 2010 to the NGO Resource
Centre;
* Candidate must have been in the above mentioned position for at least
one year;
* Candidate must be willing to serve on the Steering Committee for at
least one year;
* Candidate must be able and willing to commit time to the NGO Resource
Centre's affairs.

I would like to encourage nominations of candidates from smaller and
medium-size INGOs as we do not have proportional representation on the
Steering Committee. I look forward to receiving your nominations. Thank
you in advance.

Warm regards!

Marko

--