[ingodirectors] Follow-Up on Electronic INGO Directory 2010

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Wed Aug 4 05:55:36 BST 2010

Dear Directors / Representatives,

Thank you for assigning the contact person in your organization for
Electronic Directory 2010! By now your contact person should have
received the email with instructions and a web-link, asking them to
update your organization's section on our website. Could you kindly
check if your appointed contact person has received this email?

*1. If your contact person has already uploaded the information on the
website* -- thank you! Simply ignore this message!

*2. If your contact person has received the email, but has not uploaded
anything yet* -- please encourage them to follow the instructions and
start updating soon. If there are any questions regarding logging in,
please contact us directly and we will help.

*3. If your contact person has not received our email* -- ask them to
check their Spam folder. If they cannot find the email, please contact
us as soon as possible.

You can call directly at +84 (0)4 3832 8570 or send an email to
<administrator at ngocentre.org.vn> Please note that we will not be able to
launch the new INGO Directory until we have received up-to-date
information from all members. Also, just a reminder that in same cases
the Director or Representative is the contact person, in which case this
email applies to you.

Thank you in advance! Warm regards,

Marko

--