[ingodirectors] Marko away from August 23 to September 6

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Aug 20 09:07:31 BST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know that I will be away for the next two weeks,
from August 23 until September 6. Since our email system does not enable
auto-reply I am sending this notice to all directors, representatives
and mission heads. I will be travelling outside Vietnam with limited
access to email and will most likely not be able to respond to your
queries. In case you have an urgent issue to resolve with the VUFO-NGO
Resource Centre, please contact Ms. Jeannie Zakharov, our Communications
Advisor at <communications at ngocentre.org.vn> or call the office at
+(84.4).3832.8570 and ask for assistance from my colleagues.

I look forward to getting back in touch with you after my return!

Warm regards,

Marko

--
Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director