[corporate-engagement-wg] Changing the time for the next CEWG meeting on 22, Sept, 2016 (from afternoon to morning - 10 -12 AM)

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Mon Sep 19 11:52:07 ICT 2016

Dear all,

We are sorry to inform you that the time for CEWG meeting will be
changed from afternoon to 10-12 AM because of the availability of the
presenters. We hope it doesn't cause much inconvenience for you all.

*/For logistic arrangement, You are all requested to send the
confirmation of your attendance to haphan at ngocentre.org.vn, Wednesday
morning is lates/*t.

The meeting room is limited so you are first come, first serve:-)

*Date: Thursday, 22nd of September*

**

*Time: 10 - 12.00 AM*

**

*Venue: The Asia Foundation (TAF)  Prime Centre 53 Quang Trung Street,
Nguyen Du Ward, Hai Ba Trung District*

*
*

Best regards,

NGO Resource Centre Team,

Dear colleagues and friends,

You are all cordially invited to attend the CEWG meeting on 22
September, 2016. the details of meeting are as below:

*Date: Thursday, 22nd of September*

**

*Time: 14 - 16.00 AM*

**

*Venue: The Asia Foundation (TAF)  Prime Centre 53 Quang Trung Street,
Nguyen Du Ward, Hai Ba Trung District*

Please find the details agenda (attached) and your comments are welcome.

/At this meeting we will have 2 special guests: /

1. Nick Thorpe, Policy Researcher, PanNature will share with us about
/Free Trade Agreements: Opportunities and challenges/

2. Vo Ly Hoai Vinh, Coca Cola - /EKOCENTER – will make a presentation on
a CSR Innovation by Coca-Cola/

Many thanks The Asia Foundation for hosting this meeting!

/
/

Further information, please contact our group co-chairs:

Mr. Filip Graovac (Mr.)
Vietnam Deputy Country Representative
The Asia Foundation
email: filip.graovac at asiafoundation.org

and Mr. Reto Mischler
Fundraising & PR Advisor
Email: retomischler at cohed.org.vn
Center for Community Health and Development (COHED)

Looking forward to see you all on 22 of Sept

Thank you and Best regards,

Thuha

Phan Thi Thu Ha

Senior Working Groups Coordinator

VUFO-NGO Resource Centre

Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3

6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam

Phone: +84 4 3832 8570

Mobile: +84 0912174879

Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn <mailto:haphan at ngocentre.org.vn>